Time Code Remote Display
Click Image to Enlarge
The LX-361U is a Time Code display featuring .56" yellow LED displays. The unit accepts, via the rear-mounted BNC connector, either ESE Time Code™ (TC76™, TC89™, or TC90™) or SMPTE/EBU Time Code. RS-232C ASCII Time Code (format "0", "1" or "A" at 9600 baud) may be input via the rear-mounted 9-pin connector. The LX-361U will automatically determine which code is being received. An internal DIP switch is used to configure the display for 12 or 24 Hour format, or to display the Date instead of time-of-day (if incoming time code contains Date information, such as ESE TC90, date-encoded SMPTE/EBU or ASCII formats "1" or "A"). If the Time Zone option is ordered, an internal DIP switch is installed for this function. If receiving ESE Time Code™ from a timer, the unit will display Minutes & Seconds.
The unit may be housed in one of three enclosures: the anodized aluminum/woodgrain case (ES-361UE); the more rugged baked-powdercoat aluminum case (LX-361U) or a 19", one rack-high panel/chassis (ES-361UEP).
- Reads SMPTE/EBU, ASCII & ESE Time Code™
- Automatic Code Detection
- Four .56" Yellow LED Displays
- Viewing Distance 20'
- Switchable Between 12 & 24 Hour Format Display
- Switchable to Date Display (Month-Day)
- Optional Time Zone Offset
- Optional RS-232 ASCII Output
- UL & 220-240 VAC Options Available (110-120 VAC is Standard)