Click Image to Enlarge
The ES-911E/GPS is a GPS (Global Positioning System) Master Clock and Time Code Generator. The unit is specifically designed to meet the NENA (National Emergency Number Association) Standard NENA-04-002 for a PSAP (Public Safety Answering Point) Master Clock and is capable of "Time Synchronizing" all components of a PSAP.
The unit displays six digits of time, legally traceable to UTC (Universal Coordinated Time) as received via the internal 12-channel GPS receiver. Simultaneously, the ES-911E/GPS generates several types of time code - IRIG-B, IRIG-E, ESE, RS232C (both "Broadcast" and "Query" ports provided) and a 1PPS signal. These outputs allow the ES-911E/GPS to synchronize and easily interface with equipment such as CAD, ANI / ALI Controllers, Voice Recorders and Radio Consoles that meet NENA Standards. The ES-911E/GPS can also synchronize computers and other digital / analog clock systems.
Software is supplied with the ES-911E/GPS permitting the user to continuously update a computer's DOS or Windows clock to the GPS time available on the "Broadcast" RS-232C output.
Included with the ES-911E/GPS is an indoor / outdoor antenna that is connected to the unit via the provided 16' cable. If additional cable is required, "low-loss" cable, an "in-line" amplifier (ES-820 or ES-820N for low-loss cable) or, for extra long cable runs where more than one in-line amplifier is used, an "Antenna Power Supply" (ES-AB1) may be required. Consult ESE directly for more information.
- IRIG-B & IRIG-E outputs
- RS-232C outputs (Broadcast & Query)
- RS-485 Broadcast output
- ESE Time Code output (TC90)
- 1 PPS output
- Loss of Power & Loss of Time Sync relay outputs
- Loss of GPS Signal output
- IRIG Codes are switchable between Modulated and TTL
- Automatic Daylight Savings Time correction (may be disabled via internal switch)
- Time Zone offset
- Internal 60 minute battery back-up (4 hours display off)
- "Time Sync" indicator
- GPS "Lock" indicator
- 6-Digit, .56" LED display
- Display switchable between 12 & 24 Hour format
- +/- 10 Nanosecond accuracy
- Legally Traceable to UTC (Universal Coordinated Time)
- Meets or exceeds NENA-04-002 Master Clock specifications
- Indoor/Outdoor antenna with 16' Cable
- Rugged Rack Mount enclosure
- UL Approved power supply
- Simple operation & installation
- Digital, Video & Analog slave clocks available