Console Mount Time Code Slave Display
Click Image to Enlarge
The ES-372U is a small Time Code display designed to fit in a console mount application. The unit accepts, via a rear-mounted BNC connector, either ESE Time Code™ (TC76™, TC89™, or TC90™) or SMPTE/EBU Time Code. The ES-372U will automatically determine which code is being received. Rear-mounted connector terminals provide access to various mode functions, such as Time Zone offset, 12/24 Hour format, display blanking and Date display (if incoming time code contains Date information, such as ESE TC90 or date-encoded SMPTE/EBU). If receiving ESE Time Code™ from a timer, the unit will display Minutes & Seconds.
- Reads SMPTE/EBU & ESE Time Code™
- Automatic Code Detection
- Four .4" Red LED Displays
- Viewing Distance 10'
- Time Zone Offset
- Switchable Between 12 & 24 Hour Format Display
- Switchable to Date display (Month-Day)
- UL, DC & 220-240 VAC options available (110-120 VAC is standard)