Stand-Alone Quartz Controlled Master Clock
Click Image to Enlarge
The ES-160E/NTP6 is a crystal-based Master Clock / Time Code Generator / NTP Time Server. The unit employs a temperature compensated crystal oscillator (TCXO) which provides the ES-160E/NTP6 with an accuracy of one second per month. Six .56" yellow LED's display the real time or date while the unit simultaneously generates several types of time code.
The dual battery backup provides a Coin Cell for backing up the User settings, and a Gel-Cell for a 4-hour operational backup. The ESE & ASCII outputs are operational when running on battery.
- NTP Output Port (RJ-45, IPv6)
- Supports Authentication
- SMPTE-LTC/EBU, ESE, ASCII (RS-232 & USB) Time Code Outputs
- 1 PPS (pulse-per-second) output
- 12 or 24 hour display
- Automatic Daylight Saving Time correction
- Dual battery backup (Coin-Cell & Gel-Cell)
- External Time Sync input
- Video input for SMPTE/EBU synchronization
- Configuration via RS-232, USB, Telnet or Embedded Web Page(Secure & Normal)
- 1.75" Rackmount enclosure
The ESE NTP Test Tool is useful when troubleshooting NTP client to server connections. Using the tool is as simple as entering the NTP server name or IP address and clicking the "Query Time" button. For downloading instructions see the Download Software page.